Thursday, May 12, 2011

How all visits to the Dentist should be

Lets just say today I had to go back to the dentist. I wasn't sure what to expect because my crown for a previous root canal was loose. It's been this way for some time but today was the day they they would attempt to fix it.

Arrived at the Dentists office thinking that the remaining tooth was cracked. That would mean removing the remaining roots and installing a bridge. Great more needles and freezing...... When they pulled the crown they found that underneath looked fine! All I can say is NICE...... they re-cemented the crown and I was out of there in no time. Man I felt Like I won the lottery. I really was expecting the worse. Things seem to go that way for me sometimes. Expect the worse, hope for the best.

I gotta give a plug for Dr. Kevin Soltys and the gals at Victoria Square Dental. They're very professional, courteous, and fun. They joke around with me all the time. If you're looking for somewhere new, check them out. You won't be disappointed.They even have tv screens on the ceiling when you're sitting back in the the chair.


No comments:

Post a Comment