Friday, April 29, 2011

I want my stadium

Do you think it's foolish to expect a new sports facility in our fine city? I am optimistic about the future plans to include a multi purpose facility along with ideas of rejuvenating downtown Regina. Some of you may remember it wasn't so long ago that I did up my own plans on a refurbished Mosaic Stadium. I never in my wildest dreams imagined that things could have turned in favor of a build new instead of a redo. It's amazing how many big names are in favor of this happening. It's not only the MPF talk but the entire city is bursting at the seems with new development.

Personally, I've been jealous at the fact that our neighbor city to the north ( Ya you Saskatoon) always seemed to draw the big concerts and events and we always settled for the left overs. It's about damn time we had our chance. Sounds like they're pretty upset that this is getting serious. I say TOO BAD...... you had your time, soon it will be ours.

It will be a great day when things finally get going.

http://wewannadome.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment