Friday, April 29, 2011

The Great Whoville Wedding

The funniest thing happened today when the girls and I were sitting around talking about todays Royal Wedding featuring Prince William and Kate Middleton. We discussed some of the attendees that strolled along on our television screen. I couldn't understand why almost everyone was wearing fancy hats. There were all kinds. It appeared if you didn't have one you were a nobody. I guess that's what the British do. Suddenly, out of the blue Nikki mentions " It's like a whoville wedding". Well, we almost fell out of our chairs. That was too funny. I could see Cindy Lou, Sally O Malley, The Mayor, all of them. She was right. They were all there. The more I watched, the more I laughted. It was Brilliant.

1 comment:

  1. Naturally, this picture was posted all over Facebook yesterday. I thought the pair to be sporting the "evil step-sister look" but the "Whoville" comparison is absolutely brilliant and I heard it here first.

    ReplyDelete